my eldest sister had a boyfriend when she was in fifth grade, but we moved away so they obviously couldn’t see each other. well, when she was in college her friend introduced her to some guy and it was her old boyfriend from fifth grade. after two days of catching up she told him she wanted to marry him. they’ve been married for ten years and have two kids together.
I will write about the following, leave one in my ask box.
Dear person I hate,
Dear person I like,
Dear ex boyfriend,
Dear ex girlfriend,
Dear ex bestfriend,
Dear future me,
Dear past me,
Dear person I’m jealous of,
Dear person I had a crush on,
Dear [insert URL here].
Probably wont get any but ahh well…
Apart from tumblr, what do you like to do in your spare time?
Name a favorite of each: food, drink, color.
If you married rich and your spouse gave you $100,000 a week, what would you spend it on?
Name a favorite of each: book, movie, tv show.
If you were given the opportunity to spend 48 hours with absolutely anyone (living or dead), who would you spend it with and what would you do?
Name a LEAST favorite of each: food, drink, color.
What is the first initial of the name of the person you like/love?
What kind of underwear do you prefer wearing?
Name a LEAST favorite of each: book, movie, tv show.
If you were sat on a plane beside your favorite celebrity, what would you do?
What is the strangest thing you have in your room? (You are not allowed to explain why you own it.)
What is a weird habit you have, or people have told you have. (Weird, not bad. No nail biting or any of that nonsense.)
What would you consider to be the biggest insult to yourself?
What are five things you absolutely have to have in your dream house?
If you could be reincarnated as any animal, which would you chose and why?
Which band (current or past) would you want to go on tour* with? (*Travel with, not preform with.)
Name a favorite of each: band, album, song.
Why is your favorite band your favorite?
How many concerts have you attended? Which was your favorite? Least favorite? If none, who do you want to see live the most?
What is one of your favorite song lyrics? (Who is it by?)
Who do you ship?
What band merch do you own? If any, whose is it and when did you get it? If none, whose do you wish you owned?
How did you learn of the band that is currently your favorite?
What celebrity do you idolize the most?
Which member from which band would you most want to lather in nutella?
Someone please ask me something...
Think of the stupidity of the average person, then just think: half of them are stupider than that.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME WHY AM I GOOGLING OBAMA FAN FICTION WHYYYYYYY??????????
NO BOX IS TOO SMALL!!!!
made rebloggable with references for everything that didn’t happen in the asks that are being circulated, as per anon request
Yay we all hate whatevachild.
Fuck him. As a grey asexual, I can say this guy is utter bullshit. Just because you enjoy sex doesn’t mean everyone does. And asexuals are part of the LGBT* community, you stupid shit. FUCK YOU, WHATEVACHILD.
My last post about thw whatevachild jake was pretty reply-specific, but here’s some back ground/other info on the guy if anyone wants to know.
He also used sexist slurs (bitch AND cunt) toward a woman who asked him a legit question.
they ‘just bug him’ what
hes dating a dude
Photos that speak: Fuck your fountain. Fuck your tree. Fuck voter suppression. Fuck your labels. Fuck your stereotypes. Fuck your hatred. Fuck your restaurants. Fuck that dude. Fuck police brutality. Fuck white supremacy.
Be a trans* ally & help fight transphobia & cissexism
1. Use the term ‘cisgender’ when referring to non-trans* individuals, rather than transphobic words like “normal,” which imply that trans* individuals are abnormal, weird, ill, or broken.
2. Do not use transphobic slurs, such as “tra-ny” or “shemale.” These words are intended to insult and harm trans* individuals.
3. Always use the name any individual gives you. Do not ask someone what their “real” name is. (Their desired name is their real name.)
4. Always use the desired pronouns of an individual. If you are unsure which pronoun to use, politely and privately ask the individual what their preferred pronouns are.
5. Do not claim someone’s gender identity as false, nonexistent, immoral, or a result of an illness or trauma.
6. Do not ask questions regarding someone’s anatomy, or question if they have transitioned or will be transitioning in the future.
7. Do not ask to see the photographs of a person before they transitioned. Likewise, do not ask invasive, personal questions of a person regarding their life before they transitioned.
8. Never out a trans* individual to others. Likewise, do not ask others if “so-and-so is transgender.”
9. Do not assume an individual’s sexual orientation due to their trans* identity.
I will never get over how hard I laughed the first time I saw this
Oh man the… the thing it was from named it and just the mention of the name will set me off now
None Pizza with Left Beef
none pizza with left beef is probably the funniest possible thing i can think of right now
the first time i saw this i literally cried for ten minutes and i still burst out laughing every time “none pizza with left beef”
I’m not average.