So this is my life. My inspiration, anything interesting, and some personal things scattered here and there. Plus a bunch of fan stuff and other random crap that no one else will read. Most of the people I mention will have names starting with the letter “A” for “Anonymous”, unless otherwise noted.
Ask me questions. My life revolves around questions. I always answer way too thoroughly and way too thoughtfully, and often I ramble. But I will always listen, and I will always care. No question is a stupid one and anything you bring to me I will accept wholeheartedly, I promise.
Or you can just talk to me. I would love that too.
P.S. I am a brony. Haters gonna hate; potatoes gonna potate.
Do you follow back?
- Yes, I do.
Okay, we have nothing in common. I don’t mean to be rude, but why the hell did you follow me?
- I have a problem. A following problem. I follow everything that appears on my dashboard. I know, it’s a terrible habit to have, but I have it. Sometimes I follow people by accident. Sometimes I have other interests that I don’t blog about. And sometimes I just find something interesting. I don’t know. Let’s just keep it at “I have a problem” for now.
- I queue a lot of my posts because I’m just weird like that, so I probably either queued it a while ago, blog-stalked you, or both.
Current fan obsessions?
- My Little Pony (FiM), Avatar: The Last Airbender, Harry Potter and Dr. Horrible are the main ones right now. I’ve never seen Doctor Who or Supernatural, but they are definitely next on my list. Also Sherlock. I’ve seen a few of those and they are absolutely wonderful.
How do you pronounce your name?
- ā-NI (my name is NOT Annie.)
Is it your real name?
So who are you, anyway?
Should I follow back?
- Not unless you take an interest in my blog.
Who is best pony?
- Princess Luna.
Will you be my friend?
All of my personal posts are here.
- Travel to as many places as I can
- Visit the Savoy Theater
- Learn at least two or more languages
- Go to Arizona and see what my life what was supposed to be, before it changed before I was born
- Do something meaningful
- Do something useful
- Write a book
- Listen to all the fan-made pony songs
Have a supernatural encounter
- Find someone I click with
- Live to see if there is life on other planets
- Figure out my sexual orientation
- Figure myself out, as much as possible anyway
Be someone’s hero
- Find something I love more than anything else in the world
- Get some sleep
Do something life-threatening
- Get these stupid tonsils removed
- Get my mom to realize she needs some help for things that she doesn’t realize she has
- Be someone’s #1 favorite blog
- Find my soulmate, if I have one
- Make my dad happy
- Get my parents to stop needing to work so hard
- Quit being a pushover
- Voice my opinion and have it heard on a large scale
- Make a difference in helping gain rights for the indigenous people of America
- Spread knowledge about what they have already been through
- Get fit
- See and read The Hobbit, Les Miserables, Harry Potter, LOTR, Hetalia, Homestuck, Supernatural, Sherlock, Doctor Who, etc.
- Get my parents to do something they want to do for once, and make each of their so far rather sucky lives worth living
Save a life Save more than one life
- Live up to whatever potential I have
- Go to a concert
- Visit Broadway
- Go back to Key West, Florida
- Learn more about psychology
- Find my calling
- Find out more about my genealogy
- Prove something
- Quit being lazy
- Record my entire life in one giant scrapbook
- Receive a love letter
- Write a love letter
- Finish writing this list